All India Council Electro Homeopathy is a Legally Constituted and Internationally Accredited India’s Premier and Leading educational organization established under preview of article 14,19(1)g and 21 of Constitution of India and registered under S.R. Act XXI of 1860, Indian Trust Act 1882, Indian registration Act 1908, Literary and Scientific Institutions Act. 1956, Govt. of India vide Regn. No.-3288, established in year 2010 to protect and safeguard the interest of Electro Homeopathic practitioners as well as institutions imparting education in the field of Electro Homeopathy the new fifth medical science in India and to Approach Government Authorities for seeking recognition of Electro Homeopathy and equal right, Privilege and Practice to Electro Homeopathy.
Aims & Objectives (Constitution & Bylaws of The Council)
- To establish, run affiliates, recognize and maintain schools, Colleges and research institutions for the promotion of Electro Homeopathy system of medicine.
- To give protection to Electro Homeopathic Practitioners for Practicing in Electro Homeopathy System of medicine.
- To maintain links with Association/Organization all over India with similar interest for promotion, research and Development of Electro Homeopathy.
- To organize Electro Homeopathy camps, meetings, conferences, seminars, exhibition etc. for propagation and development of Electro Homeopathy.
- To sponsor, run and assist educational institutions imparting instruction in Electro Homeopathy system of medicine.
- To organize meeting, seminars, conferences, workshops etc. For development of Electro Homeopathy Science and principle of Health & Hygiene and Family Planning etc.
- To establish, control and maintain institution / council / board / organization for promotion and development of Electro Homeopathy and to conduct examination, award degrees, diplomas, and certification and to certify and enrol the Electro Homeopathy.
- To establish, organize, maintain, supervise, finance the dispensaries/Hospital and laboratory as well as research Institutes.